Hands-On Welding Training and Classes at Lincoln
Welders have the ability to take their skills and cross over into a variety of fields. This skilled trade program, offered at Lincoln Technical Institute welding schools in Connecticut, Colorado and Texas, helps you acquire the skills needed for welding in construction, fabrication, plant maintenance settings and more.
Ready to let the sparks fly in Lincoln's welding program and classes?
- Complete a 10-hour OSHA approved safety orientation.
- Practice in welding training booths. Weld on plates, pipes and metal.
- Use industry-standard tools to cut and separate metal.
- Practice welding plate metal, carbon steel plates, aluminum, and stainless steel.
- Make precision cuts in steel plates and pipe using superheated gasses.
- Learn how metal is formed from a liquid to solid.
- Get serious hands-on training in a variety of welding procedures including:
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW/MIG)
- Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Gas Welding (GTAW/TIG)
What type of jobs will Lincoln's Welding classes prepare me for?
As a graduate of Lincoln's Welding program, your career options include manufacturing, commercial construction, mining, agriculture, wholesale trade and repair and maintenance. From the tallest skyscrapers to machines and appliances that help make life easier, welders play a critical role in keeping our economy moving.
You'll cut, weld and solder your way to a skilled trade career working in construction, manufacturing, repair and maintenance! To learn more about Welding Technology training at Lincoln or to find a Welding school near you, request more information here!
*The schools have no existing agreement with employers to provide jobs to students and do not guarantee employment.
Welcome to Lincoln Tech,
Please ask us any question regarding Lincoln Tech or your search engine search (Certified Welding Inspector).